X-plore file manager is a free file manager for Android and Huawei mobile phones, with a wide range of functions, like a disk map that shows you what consumes most space on your device, an application manager, PDF viewer, vault to encrypt your sensitive files, an option to archive/unarchive your files as well as display the archives, WiFi file sharing, the option to hide files you do not want to see and others. And among other options is also the possibility to simply connect Koofr to X-plore file manager via WebDAV.
How to configure a WebDAV connection between X-plore file manager and Koofr?
(1) Install X-plore file manager on your Android or Huawei device.
(2) Open X-plore file manager on your device.
(3) Select Web storage from the X-plore menu and press on Add server.
(4) Select WebDav from the list of the available options.
(5) Type-in the WebDAV settings, as they are on the picture below. Username is the email address with which you registered your Koofr account.
(6) Move into your Koofr account and create an application-specific password to use with the X-plore file manager. Find out how to do that here or watch our video tutorial.
Note: Without an application-specific password, you will not be able to set up a WebDAV connection. Read more here.
(7) Input the newly-created password into the Password field of the X-plore file manager settings. Press Test to test the connection or Save if you are sure your settings are correct.
(8) When you establish a connection to Koofr, you'll be able to see it if you press on Web storage, like in the picture below.
(9) Press on the Koofr connection to see the list of your Koofr files and folders.
Now you can view your Koofr files and folders with X-plore file manager on your Android and Huawei devices and use the additional options the X-plore file manager offers on them.
See a detailed X-plore file manager documentation here.
Want to talk to us? Join us on the Koofr subreddit!