How to set up the WebDAV protocol on macOS?
Use the Finder file manager that has a built-in WebDAV connection and gain access to your files in the Koofr app following the steps below:
- Open your Account Settings in Koofr WebApp and select Preferences
- Click on Password in the menu on the left
- Scroll to the Generate new password textbox, type in the password name and click Generate
- Be sure to remember the password, as you cannot view it later
When you've generated the WebDAV password:
- Open the Finder on your computer
- Click on the Go menu and select Connect to Server
- In the new window enter https://app.koofr.net/dav/Koofr and click on Connect
- Type in your Koofr username and WebDAV password that you generated previously into the new window and click on the Connect button.
Now you have established a WebDAV protocol for the Koofr app on your macOS computer. In the folder structure on your computer, you will now see a new Network Drive. If you click on it, you can see the same folder structure as in the Koofr web application.
Note: If you forget the WebDAV password that you generated through Koofr WebApp, you can always generate a new one, but you'll need to replace it everywhere that you've used it.