What benefits do paid accounts bring besides extra storage space?
• Aside from sharing files/folders with other Koofr users, regardless of where the file/folder is stored, paid accounts give you the option to create and share links on Dropbox/Google Drive/OneDrive
• While free accounts have a 1 GB per day transfer limit to external cloud accounts, there are no limits in paid accounts
• Koofr paid accounts give you access to Koofr EXP (That currently includes the Koofr Duplicate File Finder and the Koofr Space Usage tools). Read more about the duplicate file finder here and about both tools here.
• You can use the option to connect your Local Folders in the Koofr Desktop Application
• You can use the advanced renaming possibilities of the Rename multiple option
• You can customize the appearance of your download and upload links by uploading your own logo with Branding
• The retention period of the files in the Deleted files is 30 days
• You can add custom messages to your Receive files and Send link sharing links.
• You can use Office for the web in Koofr, allowing you to create, view and edit your Microsoft Office documents.
• You can use the Calculate size option to calculate the total size and number of all files and folders inside the selected folder and its subfolders.
Read more about it in our blog post.